The conference programme will be published here as soon as it is at least partially known.
- The time for presentation is 20 minutes. Afterwards, a 5 minutes span is left for a discussion.
- Please, prepare your presentation in either Adobe PDF format or Microsoft PowerPoint format if you plan to use the computer installed on site (it is an Intel-based PC with Microsoft Windows).
- You can use your own computer for the presentation as well. In such case, of course,
there is no restriction on the format of the presentation. However, if your computer has a less common display port (like e.g. the DisplayPort), please, bring a converter with you (VGA D-sub 15 and HDMI are considered standard and work fine with our projectors).
- The posters will be displayed in a designated conference
hall using stand-alone pinboards. They have a neutral gray
canvas background and a natural (light) wooden frame. Pins
and duct tape (transparent) will be available on spot from
- Each pinboard is portrait-oriented and its dimensions are:
width 655 millimetres (approx. 25.8 in), height 905 millimetres (approx. 35.2 in).
- The largest ISO 216/DIN 476 formats that fit onto the
pinboards are thus A1, B2, C1 (fits best), and D1.
The largest U.S./Canadian formats are Double Demy and
- Your poster needs to be installed at least 1 hour before
the beginning of the poster session (the designated room
will be accessible for the poster authors).