The 16th International Conference of Text, Speech and Dialogue TSD2013 will be concerned with the topics in the field of natural language processing, in particular:
- corpora, texts and transcription,
- speech analysis, recognition and synthesis,
- their intertwining within NL dialogue systems.
The keynote topic of the conference for this year will be announced later.
The topics will also include (but are not limited to):
- Speech Recognition
—multilingual, continuous, emotional speech, handicapped speaker, out-of-vocabulary words, alternative way of feature extraction, new models for acoustic and language modelling,
- Corpora and Language Resources
—monolingual, multilingual, text, and spoken corpora, large web corpora, disambiguation, specialized lexicons, dictionaries,
- Speech and Spoken Language Generation
—multilingual, high fidelity speech synthesis, computer singing,
- Tagging, Classification and Parsing of Text and Speech
—multilingual processing, sentiment analysis, credibility analysis, automatic text labeling, summarization, authorship attribution,
- Semantic Processing of Text and Speech
—information extraction, information retrieval, data mining, semantic web, knowledge representation, inference, ontologies, sense disambiguation, plagiarism detection,
- Integrating Applications of Text and Speech Processing
—machine translation, natural language understanding, question-answering strategies, assistive technologies,
- Automatic Dialogue Systems
—self-learning, multilingual, question-answering systems, dialogue strategies, prosody in dialogues,
- Multimodal Techniques and Modelling
—video processing, facial animation, visual speech synthesis, user modelling, emotion and personality modelling.