The 14th International Conference of Text, Speech and Dialogue TSD2011 will be concerned with the topics in the field of natural language processing, in particular:
- corpora, texts and transcription,
- speech analysis, recognition and synthesis,
- their intertwining within NL dialogue systems.
The keynote topic of the conference for this year is
Integrating Modern Web with Speech and Language Technologies.
The topics will also include (but are not limited to):
- Speech Recognition
—multilingual, continuous, emotional speech, handicapped speaker, out-of-vocabulary words, alternative way of feature extraction, new models for acoustic and language modelling,
- Corpora and Language Resources
—monolingual, multilingual, text, and spoken corpora, large web corpora, disambiguation, specialized lexicons, dictionaries,
- Speech and Spoken Language Generation
—multilingual, high fidelity speech synthesis, computer singing,
- Tagging, Classification and Parsing of Text and Speech
—multilingual processing, sentiment analysis, credibility analysis, automatic text labeling, summarization, authorship attribution,
- Semantic Processing of Text and Speech
—information extraction, information retrieval, data mining, semantic web, knowledge representation, inference, ontologies, sense disambiguation, plagiarism detection,
- Integrating Applications of Text and Speech Processing
—machine translation, natural language understanding, question-answering strategies, assistive technologies,
- Automatic Dialogue Systems
—self-learning, multilingual, question-answering systems, dialogue strategies, prosody in dialogues,
- Multimodal Techniques and Modelling
—video processing, facial animation, visual speech synthesis, user modelling, emotion and personality modelling.