Modules for processing medical data in DICOM format for MVE-2
|Inserted by:||Ing. Jiří Zapletal|
|Date last modified:||29.12.2013|
|Year of insertion||2008|
|Number of downloads:||3|
Software modules for loading and viewing DICOM data on MVE-2 visualization platform.
Modules for processing medical data in DICOM format are implemented in library Visualization.dll. Namely modules:
- DICOM Loader – from selected directory loads .dcm files (representing individual data slices), from which resulting data structure is created, enabling successive processing of DICOM data on the MVE-2 platform.
- Volume Slice Viewer – enables displaying volume (not only DICOM) data. Data can be browsed by slices along 3 orthogonal planes and displayed slice can be either zoomed in or zoomed out, eventually inverted.
- bin – files intended for distríbution, including file 'readme.txt', in which installation process can be found as well as link to the page, where sample DICOM data can be dowloaded from.
- doc – contains programmer's and user's documentation for supplied software
- src – source files of aforementioned modules