Ing. Petr Lobaz, Ph.D.
Graduated in 1999 at the University of West Bohemia, specialization Computer Graphics. Between 1999 and 2003 worked in DTP. Since 2003 he works as assistant lecturer at Department of Computer Science and Engineering. His professional interests include:
- digital holography, computer generated holography,
- computational Fourier optics,
- DTP, (computer) typography,
- and computer graphics (namely rendering).
- Optical Society of America
- SPIE (The Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers)
List of taught subjects
|KIV / TI||Theoretical Informatics |
|KIV / UPG|| |
Back to staff members list