Doc. Ing. Přemysl Brada, MSc., Ph.D.
Mr. Brada graduated from the Faculty of Applied Sciences, University of West Bohemia, in 1993. After that, he studied the
Advanced Software Engineering MSc. course at the University of Sheffield, UK, which he finished with Distinction in
1995. In 2003 finished PhD studies at the Charles University,
Prague, in the field of versioning for component-oriented systems.
At present, he works as the head of the Department of Computer Science, University of West Bohemia in Pilsen. He lectures courses in Advanced Software Engineering and Knowledge and Information Management and supervises several other master-level courses. Mr. Brada is a member of the strategic committee of the university academic senate, country representative in IFIP TC2, and member of Informatics Europe.
- EUROMICRO Conference CBSE Track Program Comittee member
- PhD supervisor at Uni West Bohemia, Pilsen, and Charles University, Prague
- Chair of the Educational area Computer science board
- Member of the strategic committee of UWB academic senate
- Member of UWB analytic team
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Informatics Europe
- IFIP TC2 "Software: Theory and Practice"
- Member of FIT CTU Scientific Board
- PhD study board at MFF CUNI
List of taught subjects
|KIV / ASWI||Advanced Software Engineering |
|KIV / SI||System Integration |
|KIV / ZIM||Knowledge and Information Management |
For Erasmus students
Back to staff members list